The yolink theme for Drupal allows you to add yolink-enhanced search to your Drupal site. Readers can more easily search, preview and share information from your site with others.
Follow these easy steps to install the theme.
- Make sure Drupal’s core Search module is enabled. Run cron to index your site’s content.
- Download yolink.zip, and unzip it to your Drupal themes folder.
- In the yolink theme folder, open yolink.info. On the line that says base theme = garland, change garland to the machine-readable folder name of your site’s theme.
- On the Drupal Theme Administration page, enable yolink and make it the default theme. Leave your current base theme enabled.
- Click the “configure” link next to the yolink theme, and click the big green link at the top of the page to get a yolink API key. You will be re-directed to your Drupal Administration page, and yolink should be up and running!
Click here to get the yolink theme
Click here to see a sample blog with yolink installed